Saturday, May 18, 2013

anticipation


well, my great attempt to get around the firewall wasn't so great. not even good :). my sweet sis is posting for me and pecking away a long post on an iPhone would take days, so .... i am praying (seriously praying to blog.  sad!) that I can find someone to help get unblocked tomorrow and I will post hannah pics :).

going to bed trusting God will give her and me everything we need to begin an amazing mom-daughter love. it is times like now, i feel the power of stepping out in faith. believing and holding tight to the faith that has brought us this far.

we've had amazing hospitality shown to us that i have to find a way to put up that long post that is building inside :)

1 comment:

  1. Great to have another blog update.
    Love and prayers continuing ...

    ReplyDelete